Dental Bonding – Evanston, IL
Easily Repair Your Smile in One Visit
Do you need a cosmetic dentist in Evanston to hide a few small chips or maybe a single tooth stain? These small imperfections can be enough to lower your self-esteem and make it difficult to engage in conversations with others. Fortunately, at Winning Smile Dental Group, we can easily repair and restore your smile’s aesthetic in just one visit! With a non-invasive procedure known as dental bonding, we can hide your flaws and help you radiate with confidence in your new appearance. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn more about the safe and effective cosmetic solution – dental bonding!
Why Choose Winning Smile Dental Group for Dental Bonding?
- Metal-free composite resin used to cover imperfections
- Customized treatment based on your individual needs
- Dental financing available through CareCredit
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a form of cosmetic dentistry that uses a metal-free, tooth-colored composite resin to hide minor imperfections. Whether you have stains, discoloration, chips, cracks, or even a small gap, our dental team can use this malleable solution that is composed of plastics and silica to easily cover your flaws and produce a healthy and beautiful result.
While veneers and dental crowns can be used to solve these same problems, they are more invasive and costly. Dental bonding is highly affordable and allows you to keep more of your natural tooth structure.
How Dental Bonding Works
You will first meet with your cosmetic dentist, Dr. Polly Reese or Dr. Robert Baima, for an initial consultation. Once they have evaluated your smile to determine if your flaws can be easily covered using dental bonding, you can prepare to undergo the process of restoring your smile.
After slightly etching the surface of your tooth, we will apply the tooth-colored composite resin. Prior to placement, we will color match the resin to your natural tooth color to ensure it blends in nicely with the rest of your smile. Once it is placed onto the surface of your tooth, we will begin to shape and sculpt it in place. Using a specialized curing light, the resin will harden, effectively hiding your imperfection.
A final polish will ensure the resin is flat and provides a seamless blend. When looking in the mirror, you should not be able to notice the difference between your real tooth enamel and the composite resin.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Bonding?
Your choice to move forward with dental bonding will ensure you experience many great benefits, such as:
- A versatile solution capable of hiding chips, cracks, stains, discoloration, and minor gaps
- A cosmetic treatment that can last 10 years or longer with proper care and maintenance
- A solution that is affordable in comparison to traditional veneers or dental crowns
- The ability to keep more of your natural tooth enamel, as veneers and dental crowns require significant tooth enamel and structural removal
- A more vibrant appearance and greater confidence