Dental Crowns – Evanston, IL
Keep Your Damaged
Teeth can become damaged in numerous different ways. Whether you have fallen victim to tooth decay or have been injured, this can leave your teeth needing some extra support in order to stay in good health. Fortunately, at Winning Smile Dental Group, we offer high-quality dental crowns to keep your damaged teeth safe so you can keep them for many years down the road. For more information on dental crowns in Evanston, just give us a call! We’d be more than happy to answer your questions and schedule you an appointment with one of our experienced dentists.
Why Choose Winning Smile Dental Group for Dental Crowns?
- Dentists with Decades of Experience
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
- We Accept Dental Insurance
What is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a custom crafted “cap” that is made to fit over the biting surface of your damaged or weakened tooth above the gumline. This restoration can be made from many different materials, including gold, ceramic, and porcelain. Dental crowns are usually recommended for patients who have one of the following dental issues:
- Broken tooth in need of additional support
- Missing tooth being replaced with a dental implant
- Tooth that is severely misshapen or discolored
- Dental bridge that needs support from adjacent teeth
- Tooth that has undergone root canal therapy
- Severe decay repaired with a large dental filling
The Process of Getting a Dental Crown
Having a dental crown placed is a relatively straightforward process. Traditionally, getting a dental crown can be completed in just two visits, but we also offer CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns that can be placed in a single appointment.
The first thing our team will do is examine your smile to ensure that a dental crown is the best option for you. Your tooth will then be prepared by having a thin layer of enamel removed to make room for the restoration. Next, an impression is taken so your permanent crown can be made and placed with optimal comfort!
The Benefits of Getting a Dental Crown
There are all sorts of benefits you can experience if you opt for a dental crown. Here are just some of the ones you can look forward to:
- Increased comfort
- Prevents additional dental problems
- Natural-looking appearance
- Custom-made for each patient
- Can last 15+ years with proper care
- Improves your ability to chew
- Completed in as little as one appointment
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I am Interested in Sleep Apnea Treatment View Our Services